Globe Midwest: Myth Busting Monday (Part 1)

We shed light on a common myth policyholders often encounter: I have a CPA and an attorney, so I do not need a Public Adjuster.


In fact, attorneys and CPAs routinely refer their clients to public adjusters when their clients experience major property insurance claims. As trusted advisors, these professionals recognize the complexity and detail required to properly submit an insurance claim to ensure that their clients receive a fair and just settlement.

Contact Us

If you're suffering from a commercial property claim, we can help!
Call us at 800.445.1554 or fill out the form below:
( * ) indicates required field
Sorry, there was a problem with your submission.