Public Adjusters for Hurricane Damage
Although devastating, we have the experience and resources to help you obtain the maximum claim recovery from hurricane damage.
Hurricane damage can strike a devastating blow to your organization or community. As you deal with the chaotic aftermath, you will now also have to secure the funds for recovery. Will it come from insurance? Will it be enough? How will you know?
Our public adjusters have expertly managed claims for every type of disaster at the regional, state, and national levels. We are called upon by communities, non-profits, and government organizations for our unique ability to mobilize a top team of professionals who have the unmatched experience and comprehensive understanding of the laws, regulations, and policies involving disaster recovery. This enables us to consistently coordinate and obtain the maximum reimbursement for our clients so that they may recover sooner.
What To Focus On After Hurricane Damage
Why should the county, city, town, or district optimize its claim?
Do we have a commitment to taxpayers to recover the most possible?
What if the insurance company engages a building consultant?
What is my agent/broker’s role?
Will my code upgrade coverage address all my code related issues? ADA, fire codes, etc.?
Is there coinsurance in my policy?
Do we need to issue an RFP in order to engage your services?
Who in our county, city, town, or district will be involved in making the decision to hire us?
Is your claim a result of an event that may be funded by FEMA? If so, it is your obligation to first maximize your insurance settlement to satisfy FEMA’s eligibility requirements.
Why can’t we do it ourselves?
What emergency facilities are necessary to continue operations?
Can temporary facilities still be used at the end of the claim and be considered permanent? If so, how?
How do existing plans for renovations or enhancements affect my claim?
What building codes and regulations must be considered in the reconstruction?
How do bond cycles affect the full replacement cost holdback provisions of a policy?
How Our Public Adjusters Help You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Government & Non-Profits Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- Ab and Tom’s Autocare - Warsaw, IN
- The Abode Furniture Store - Farmington Hills, MI
- Abtrex Industries, Inc. - South Bend, IN
- Ace-Tex Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Adat Shalom Synagogue - Farmington Hills, MI
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Advanced Environmental - Allentown, PA
- Affordable Housing Inc. - Berkley, MI
- Aft-Mar Industries, Inc. - Schwartz Creek, MI
- Agri Star Meat & Poultry LLC - Postville, IA
- Al Wissam, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- Albert Moore III - Dearborn Heights, MI
- Alice Fish - Grand Rapids, MI
- All American Container - Warren, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Altman Development - Miami, FL
- American Integrated Technologies - Madison Heights, MI
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- AMG Realty Group LLC. - Skokie, IL
- Amtec Precision Products - Elgin, IL
We had initially thought we would be able to assess the damage and work with FEMA and our insurance carrier's adjusters by ourselves. It quickly became evident that we were going to need help. We realized we did not have the personnel, time or expertise it was going to take to deal with complex governmental regulations and equally complex insurance and adjusting issues, especially when it was taking all the resources we had just to get essential county services up and running again. ...AI really came to the rescue. You delivered what you promised, and that counts for everything down here in South East Texas.Cary Erickson, SPHRDirector of Human Resources and Risk Management - Jefferson County, Texas
We retained your services to assist us in the Public Assistance grant application process and the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program with FEMA and the State of Florida. This turned out to be one of the most sensible decisions we made. Adjusters International made a very onerous situation much more bearable. ...The experience and knowledge that you provided us was invaluable.Without hesitation, we would be delighted to recommend your services to anyone who faces the task of processing large, complicated grant applications to the federal government. Your systematic approach and attention to detail allowed the City of Fort Myers to obtain our maximum eligible reimbursement.Jeff GreenJeff Green & Judy HartwellDirector, Financial Services & Special Projects Accountant - City of Fort Myers, Florida
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.