Floods can arrive instantly, pouring into your property with contaminants picked up along the way. Even if you are not in a floodplain, your property is vulnerable. The types of damage can vary, as well as their severity. As the policyholder, it is your responsibility to minimize the damage. Do you also have the time to handle your insurance claim?
Our public adjusters lift the burden by handling your flood insurance claim. We work with you as partners and advocates to assess, evaluate, and document your damage, and negotiate a maximum claim recovery that will get you the optimum amount you are owed.
Property Damage Losses Claims Recovery Process
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.