When your client turns to you after property damage, turn to us.
Our insurance claim experts work with you. Alongside you. To achieve the best possible outcome for your client.
What Is A Public Adjuster? We Work Exclusively For You.
Globe Midwest are insurance professionals who represent your interests in settling your property insurance claims.
- We Save You Time
- We Lower Your Stress
- We Negotiate Your Settlement
The Difference Our Public Adjusters Make
Who We Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- Ab and Tom’s Autocare - Warsaw, IN
- The Abode Furniture Store - Farmington Hills, MI
- Abtrex Industries, Inc. - South Bend, IN
- Ace-Tex Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Adat Shalom Synagogue - Farmington Hills, MI
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Advanced Environmental - Allentown, PA
- Affordable Housing Inc. - Berkley, MI
- Aft-Mar Industries, Inc. - Schwartz Creek, MI
- Agri Star Meat & Poultry LLC - Postville, IA
- Al Wissam, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- Albert Moore III - Dearborn Heights, MI
- Alice Fish - Grand Rapids, MI
- All American Container - Warren, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Altman Development - Miami, FL
- American Integrated Technologies - Madison Heights, MI
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- AMG Realty Group LLC. - Skokie, IL
- Amtec Precision Products - Elgin, IL
If we hadn't hired Globe Midwest we would have walked away from hundreds of thousands of dollars by relying on the insurance company's people. Your lead adjuster more than doubled the original offer.Ken Kwantes
Clients know they can count on Adjusters International to do the “write” thing.
Just two weeks before Hurricane Katrina struck, officials at the Port of Gulfport, Mississippi, announced that the Port had set a new record for tons of cargo moving across its docks. The figure was more than 2.5 million tons for that fiscal year.