Public Adjusters for Flood Damage
As the National Weather Service confirms, flooding is a nationwide threat applicable and responsible for $3.5 billion per year in total flood insurance claims. Is your business prepared?
If you are a property owner or business owner and have questions on how to file a flood insurance claim, contact our expert Globe Midwest public adjusters. Filing a commercial flood insurance claim through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is fundamentally different than filing other types of property damage claims with an insurance company. For example, the NFIP requires the Proof of Loss form to be completed and filed within 60 days of the flood. If you suffer commercial flood damage after Michigan flooding, Illinois flooding, or another unexpected disaster, contact our Globe Midwest public adjusters today to help you navigate the unique and time-sensitive requirements involved.
Globe Midwest public adjusters have the specialized training and expertise in appraising, preparing, negotiating, and expediting flood insurance claims covered by NFIP policies.
We understand that running a business and managing a claim can be two full-time jobs. As you focus on your business, our licensed Globe Midwest public adjusters can lift the burden by handling your flood insurance claim. As we have done for business owners in Michigan, Indiana, Northern Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and throughout the Midwest, we will help get you a maximum settlement after flood loss sooner.
What To Focus On After Flood Damage
What is my agent/broker’s role?
The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
Wind Damage vs. Storm Surge vs. Flood. What is covered?
Why is a claim strategy so important?
Am I impacted by coinsurance?
Is a moisture survey necessary?
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Globe Midwest Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Globe Midwest Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Atchison Casting Corporation - Atchison, KS
- Best Western Waterfront - Punta Gorda, FL
- Board of Public Utilities - Kansas City, KS
- Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation - St. Joseph, MO
- Carriage House Apartments - Houston, TX
- Eureka College - Eureka, IL
- Gordon-Begin Properties - Madison Heights, MI
- Hilton Garden Inn - Southfield, MI
- O'Connor Securities - Chicago, IL
- Oaks on Bissonnet - Houston, TX
- Palisades Yacht Club Lake of the Ozarks - Lake Ozark, MO
- Red Pines Apartments - Houston, TX
- S.H.I. Investments, LLC - Houston, TX
- schermerhorn - Farmington Hills, MI
- Schermerhorn & Co. Real Estate Management - Evanston, IL
- The Taubman Companies - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Town of Sullivan's Island - Sullivan's Island, SC
- United Jewish Foundation of Metropolitan Detroit - Detroit, MI
- Wynnestone Communities - Birmingham, MI
Had you been handling and guiding the preparation and presentation of all our damage estimates fr