COMMERCIAL INSURANCE CLAIMS FOR STORM DAMAGE
When a major storm strikes your business, you do NOT have to deal with claim delays, denials and low-ball offers on your storm damage insurance claim.
In the aftermath of the storm, your insurance company’s team may present an offer they think is sufficient based on their own property damage assessment. How can you validate the offer you received? If you think you have received significantly less than you deserve, did you know you have the right to get help to maximize your commercial storm insurance claim payout? Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests? What then can you you do to maximize your storm damage insurance claim payout? Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests? What then can you do to maximize your storm damage insurance claim payout?
At Globe Midwest Adjusters International, our licensed public insurance adjusters are backed by a 94-year track record of successfully holding commercial insurance companies accountable for paying policyholders every dollar they’re entitled to under the terms of their commercial property insurance policies. We help business and property owners throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and the greater Midwest achieve full financial recoveries after experiencing storm and winter storm damage. If you’re being treated unfairly in your storm damage insurance claim, bring in our GMAI experts. We know the process, the policies, the pitfalls, the players, and how to use your commercial property insurance coverages to your greatest advantage. With Globe insurance adjusters on your side, no one stands in the way of your maximum financial recovery.
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Our Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- The Abode Furniture Store - Farmington Hills, MI
- Abtrex Industries, Inc. - South Bend, IN
- Ace-Tex Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Adat Shalom Synagogue - Farmington Hills, MI
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Advanced Environmental - Allentown, PA
- Aft-Mar Industries, Inc. - Schwartz Creek, MI
- Agri Star Meat & Poultry LLC - Postville, IA
- Al Wissam, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- All American Container - Warren, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Altman Development - Miami, FL
- American Integrated Technologies - Madison Heights, MI
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- Amtec Precision Products - Elgin, IL
- Amway Corporation - Grand Rapids, MI
- APB Transportation - Wynnewood, PA
- Appeteaser, Inc. - Milford, MI
- Arco Alloys Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Aretha Franklin - Bloomfield Township, MI
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
When I experienced a fire in my home, I immediately contacted your insurance company. You both worked and fought very hard to insure that I had received all the monies due to me under my insurance policy and also made sure that my house got put back together, right... I would highly recommend your services... Your service, professionalism and dedication to my claim were more than I could ask for.Alice FishHomeowner, Grand Rapids, MI
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.