Public Adjusters for Storm Damage
When a major storm strikes your business, you do NOT have to deal with claim delays, denials and low-ball offers on your storm damage insurance claim.
In the aftermath of the storm, your insurance company’s team may present an offer they think is sufficient based on their own property damage assessment. How can you validate the offer you received? If you think you have received significantly less than you deserve, did you know you have the right to get help to maximize your commercial storm insurance claim payout? Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests? What then can you you do to maximize your storm damage insurance claim payout? Shouldn’t you have an expert on your side representing only your interests? What then can you do to maximize your storm damage insurance claim payout?
At Globe Midwest Adjusters International, our licensed public insurance adjusters are backed by a 94-year track record of successfully holding commercial insurance companies accountable for paying policyholders every dollar they’re entitled to under the terms of their commercial property insurance policies.
We help business and property owners throughout Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and the greater Midwest achieve full financial recoveries after experiencing storm and winter storm damage. If you’re being treated unfairly in your storm damage insurance claim, bring in our Globe Midwest public adjusters. We know the process, the policies, the pitfalls, the players, and how to use your commercial property insurance coverages to your greatest advantage. With Globe Midwest insurance adjusters on your side, no one stands in the way of your maximum financial recovery.
Property Damage Losses Commercial Claims Recovery Process
How Globe Midwest Helps You
- Evaluate Fully reviewing your insurance coverage.
- Strategy Developing a claim management strategy.
- Compliance Determining policy compliance issues.
- Valuations Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses.
- Interruption Formulating business interruption models.
- Itemization Presenting and supporting an itemized claim package to your insurer.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Industries Globe Midwest Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- The Abode Furniture Store - Farmington Hills, MI
- Abtrex Industries, Inc. - South Bend, IN
- Ace-Tex Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Adat Shalom Synagogue - Farmington Hills, MI
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Advanced Environmental - Allentown, PA
- Aft-Mar Industries, Inc. - Schwartz Creek, MI
- Agri Star Meat & Poultry LLC - Postville, IA
- Al Wissam, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- All American Container - Warren, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Altman Development - Miami, FL
- American Integrated Technologies - Madison Heights, MI
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- Amtec Precision Products - Elgin, IL
- Amway Corporation - Grand Rapids, MI
- APB Transportation - Wynnewood, PA
- Appeteaser, Inc. - Milford, MI
- Arco Alloys Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Aretha Franklin - Bloomfield Township, MI
...As a real estate developer and asset manager responsible for the care and oversight of high profile properties located primarily in downtown Detroit, it is vital when a claim occurs that their interest are protected to the fullest extent. In both of our recent claims, Globe Midwest negotiated excellent settlements which allowed the owners to achieve their goals. You were also able to overcome a difficult co-insurance issue that would have dramatically impacted one of the claims. Thank you for the great work. We are glad to offer our reference to potential clients.David Di Rita
I am writing to thank you for the outstanding job you and Globe Midwest have consistently performed on our property insurance claims. ...As a company which owns and manages approximately 10,000 apartments, when a claim occurs, we do not have the time or capability to handle it ourselves. As a result, we rely on your expertise to handle every aspect of the claim. We know from our experiences that each claim will be handled in the most expeditious and efficient manner. We are also fully confident that your team will achieve the best possible settlement available under our insurance policy. ...Harold Beznos
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
Super Typhoon Paka, as the storm came to be called, was a 12-hour session of destruction for the island of Guam. Stirring up winds in excess of 200 miles per hour, the tropical cyclone tossed buildings, planes and ships across the island like discarded toys. Among these was the headquarters of Continental Micronesia, a subsidiary of Continental Airlines. The main offices, the marketing buildings and the planes were damaged by the powerful typhoon.