FAQ: I have an attorney and accountant, why do I need a Public Adjuster, too?


Your attorney and your accountant can help bring specific expertise to help in the claim process, but it’s important to discuss if they have expertise specific to property damage. A seasoned public adjuster with proven results can work with them and be an invaluable member of your recovery team. As insurance professionals, we analyze policies every day and help you understand your options and what you’re entitled to.

Having us as the leader of your team can help ensure things aren’t missed and your recovery isn’t delayed. Attorneys, accountants, risk managers, property managers, and even insurance agents and brokers continually recommend our firm to policyholders for these reasons.

So get smart. Get educated. Get the most...by hiring the best.

Contact Us

If you're suffering from a commercial property claim, we can help!
Call us at 800.445.1554 or fill out the form below:
( * ) indicates required field
Sorry, there was a problem with your submission.