Public Adjusters for Homeowners Hurricane Damage
We have unmatched experience in handling claims for hurricane damage, and have the specialists and resources to expedite the insurance claim process.
Unfortunately, there have been many occasions where homeowners have not been adequately covered in their insurance policy because of the complexity in assessing and properly categorizing hurricane and water damage inflicted upon their property. Our public adjusters make sure that is not the case with the families and individuals we represent. We help you understand your coverage for damage from a hurricane and advise you on the best ways to maximize your recovery.
If such a disaster occurs to your home and family, we are there immediately as trusted advocates working only for you. While you focus on the safety of your family, we lift the burden of dealing with the insurance claim process. We become fluent in your policy and properly evaluate and document your damage. We negotiate your claim for the maximum amount so you can recover sooner.
What To Focus On After Hurricane Damage
How much do I really need to know?
How much of my time will this take?
How can I minimize the emotional toll on my family?
How can I minimize the effect on my work/career?
How large of an advance should I expect?
Is there anyone on my side?
How much time over the next several months will you need to put aside to handle your claim properly? How will all those hours affect your family? Your job?
What is the emotional investment that you will need to commit to the process?
Can you get paid for your time?
Are you entitled to an advance from the insurance company? What is reasonable?
What is your broker or agent’s role? Will his/her role be active or passive? When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Are you familiar with the forms/practices below and what their request/issuance is telescoping? Request for a Proof of Loss. Reservation of Rights letter. Request for an Examination Under Oath.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
Homeowners Globe Midwest Public Adjusters Have Helped
Client References & Testimonials
- 1st Missionary Baptist Church - Inkster, MI
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- Ab and Tom’s Autocare - Warsaw, IN
- The Abode Furniture Store - Farmington Hills, MI
- Abtrex Industries, Inc. - South Bend, IN
- Ace-Tex Corporation - Detroit, MI
- Adat Shalom Synagogue - Farmington Hills, MI
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Advanced Environmental - Allentown, PA
- Affordable Housing Inc. - Berkley, MI
- Aft-Mar Industries, Inc. - Schwartz Creek, MI
- Agri Star Meat & Poultry LLC - Postville, IA
- Al Wissam, Inc. - Detroit, MI
- Albert Moore III - Dearborn Heights, MI
- Alice Fish - Grand Rapids, MI
- All American Container - Warren, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Altman Development - Miami, FL
- American Integrated Technologies - Madison Heights, MI
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- AMG Realty Group LLC. - Skokie, IL
- Amtec Precision Products - Elgin, IL
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.Alan K. SudduthCounty Administrator - Board of Supervisors, Jackson County, Mississippi
When I experienced a fire in my home, I immediately contacted your insurance company. You both worked and fought very hard to insure that I had received all the monies due to me under my insurance policy and also made sure that my house got put back together, right... I would highly recommend your services... Your service, professionalism and dedication to my claim were more than I could ask for.Alice FishHomeowner, Grand Rapids, MI
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.