Public Adjusters for Storm Damage
By trusting our proven claim capabilities to protect your interests, you can focus on the safety of your family and the recovery of your home.
It’s hard to know who to trust when you’re thrown into the chaos of a storm damage insurance claim. People may stream in from every direction, all pushing to sell you something — restoration firms, board-up companies, building estimators, contractors, landscapers, carpet salesmen — the push goes on. Your insurance company will send its own adjuster to assess your home’s property damage and determine what is covered in your homeowners insurance policy. As you focus on protecting your family and property, shouldn’t you also have an expert on your side representing only your interests as you prepare and file a claim?
Globe Midwest public adjusters lift that burden throughout the entire insurance claim process.
We help homeowners every day in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and the greater Midwest, using our unmatched insurance expertise and resources to level the playing field with your insurance company. We know the process, the policies, the players, the language, and how to interpret and apply your homeowners insurance coverages to your greatest advantage.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.