Homeowners Insurance Claims for Storm Damage
It’s hard to know who to trust when you’re thrown into the chaos of a storm damage insurance claim. People may stream in from every direction, all pushing to sell you something — restoration firms, board-up companies, building estimators, contractors, landscapers, carpet salesmen — the push goes on. Your insurance company will send its own adjuster to assess your home’s property damage and determine what is covered in your homeowners insurance policy. As you focus on protecting your family and property, shouldn’t you also have an expert on your side representing only your interests as you prepare and file a claim?
Our professional public adjusters lift that burden throughout the entire insurance claim process. We help homeowners like you every day in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and the greater Midwest, using our unmatched insurance expertise and resources to level the playing field with your insurance company. We know the process, the policies, the players, the language, and how to interpret and apply your homeowners insurance coverages to your greatest advantage.
Property Damage Losses Homeowners Claims Recovery Process
How Our Team Helps You
- Evaluate Evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurer.
- Strategy Valuing, documenting, and substantiating every detail.
- Communication Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Negotiation Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company.
- Settlement Ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Homeowners We Have Helped
Months after the storm passed, the County was still faced with tremendous burdens related to the insurance coverage issues and FEMA and MEMA eligibility issues. Jackson County hired Adjusters International to provide professional services for disaster assistance, remediation, restoration and recovery efforts....Their expertise with governmental regulations, the complex FEMA process and insurance adjustments resulted in our successful claim for over $2 million in additional FEMA Public Assistance funding specifically; in our successful negotiations with our insurance carrier; and in numerous other increases in the values FEMA and MEMA initially designated for County projects. Jackson County will always be mindful of the help we received from Adjusters International when we needed it most.
When I experienced a fire in my home, I immediately contacted your insurance company. You both worked and fought very hard to insure that I had received all the monies due to me under my insurance policy and also made sure that my house got put back together, right... I would highly recommend your services... Your service, professionalism and dedication to my claim were more than I could ask for.
For decades, L’Auberge Chez François has been one of the leading restaurants in the metro Washington, D.C., area. Known for its exceptional French cuisine and impressive service, the restaurant is a longtime favorite of Washingtonians celebrating anniversaries, birthdays or other special occasions.
A magnitude 6.8 earthquake, called Nisqually in seismic circles, rocked Seattle, Washington, in 2001 and severely damaged the Starbucks corporate headquarters building.
- Affordable Housing Inc. - Berkley, MI
- Albert Moore III - Dearborn Heights, MI
- Alice Fish - Grand Rapids, MI
- Andy and Debra Ryntz - Belleville, MI
- Coleman A. Young - Detroit, MI
- Elizabeth R. Boven, MI
- Gordie and Julie Kosch - Rochester, MI
- Jonathan Toma - Bloomfield, MI
- Marty and Wendy Bloch - Plymouth, MI
- Mason and Lisa Argue - Traverse City, MI