Your Property Insurance Claim Experts Builder’s Risk Claims
When your construction project is put on hold, you should not need to worry about what your builder’s risk insurance will cover. Our licensed public adjusters eliminate this worry by:
- Thoroughly reviewing your policy.
- Documenting and quantifying all damages and lost income.
- Preparing a comprehensive claims strategy.
- Negotiating a fair and just settlement.
We leverage our expertise and exclusively work for you to ensure you get everything you are entitled to receive under your property insurance policy.
How We Help
Since 1924, we have been helping businesses get an accurate assessment when their construction project is put on hold due to a natural or man-made disaster. We fully account for the hard costs of repairing and rebuilding, and the costs associated with project delays and lost income.
In addition to our public adjusters, our team includes construction estimators, contents specialists, and forensic accountants to help prepare the claim.
Before you engage with your property insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is my agent/broker’s role?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- What do I need to know about the insurance company’s experts?
- What are considered hard costs?
- What are considered soft costs?
- How quickly can I start rebuilding following a loss? Can I instead build at another location?