If your commercial property suffered major damage and you are looking to file a claim, know that you do not have to accept the insurance company’s initial offer. Get the settlement you are entitled to by hiring our licensed public adjusters.

We are the leading commercial property insurance public adjustment firm, handling major claims throughout Indiana — Indianapolis, South Bend, Fort Wayne, Bloomington, and beyond. The insurance company employs its own adjusters and experts to protect the amount of money they must pay to you for your claim. As licensed public adjusters, our interest is to make sure you get a fair and correct settlement.

What Kind of Disasters Happen in Indiana?

Commercial Fire Damage

Commercial Property Fires

Commercial property fires cause three major types of damage: structural, contents, and business interruption loss. Our licensed public adjusters can handle your fire insurance claim and negotiate the best settlement for your commercial property or business.

Contact Us
Hand Pointing to Broken Window


It does not matter if your commercial property is in Indianapolis, South Bend, or a more rural location — it will always be vulnerable to vandalism and theft. Does insurance cover vandalism? Have a licensed public adjuster help you understand your coverage and options just in case.

Contact Us
Tornado Approaching a Residence

Tornado Damage

The roof of your office building or warehouse can be ripped off and walls can collapse. How will you resume operations? We help you understand your tornado coverage and account for business interruption damage in your tornado insurance claim.

Contact Us
Adjusters International Storm Claim

Indiana Storm Damage

Along with tornados, your property is vulnerable to Indiana snowstorm and thunderstorm damage. Be prepared with a licensed team of public adjusters ready to handle your commercial property insurance claim from start to finish.

Contact Us
Flooded Commercial Buildings


Flooding in Indiana is more common than you may think — check the Indiana flood map to see if your property is at risk. In case you suffer flood damage, our Public Adjusters determine your flood insurance coverage as we handle your commercial flood insurance claim.

Contact Us
Hail on the Ground


What does hail damage look like on a roof? Does insurance cover hail damage? We answer these questions while handling every step of your hail damage claim to secure for you a fair and full settlement.

Contact Us

Why Should Indiana Property Owners Have a Public Adjuster on Speed Dial?

Having commercial property insurance and knowing how to use it are two different things. Understanding and acting on that difference is crucial to your recovery from major property damage.

If you are filing a claim, the insurance company will have an experienced claims division, property damage appraisers, and other outside experts to protect the company’s interests. Who can you enlist to level the playing field? Our public adjusters.

Public adjusters have the same — if not more — expertise than the insurance company and use their own team of forensic accountants, inventory specialists, and building estimators to help you secure a correct and just settlement.

Why Use a Licensed Public Adjuster From Globe Midwest/Adjusters International?

  • Licensed and bonded in accordance with Indiana’s regulatory agency to represent you in an unfamiliar claims process.
  • Billions in settlements recovered for policyholders.
  • Thousands of satisfied clients.
  • We work for you, not the insurance company.
  • 95+ years of unmatched claim expertise in Indiana and the Midwest.

Contact Our Public Adjusters

( * ) indicates required field