Globe Midwest Myth Busting Monday (Part 7)

We shed light on a common myth policyholders often encounter: My insurance company isn't giving me enough money to cover my property damage repairs and I can't do anything about it.


Once you receive an offer from your insurance company, it's critical you call a public adjuster to get a second opinion. Remember, the initial settlement offer is what your insurance company feels your damages are worth. Getting a second opinion from someone unrelated to the insurance company helps to provide you with financial transparency of the insurance company's offer.