The Trusted Advisor for Accountants
When clients suffer a disaster they will likely reach out to you because they trust your judgment and that of your professional network. You may need to reach out to other professionals to make sure your client is able to recover fully.
That’s where we come in. As public adjusters, we are licensed to exclusively represent homeowners, commercial property owners, and business owners during the property insurance claim process to ensure a fair and full settlement.
Public Adjusters Can Give Your Clients An Advantage
Providing financial records, documents, projections, and data without an overall claim strategy can be devastating. We know what is required and how to present it.
Since 1924, we’ve helped thousands of clients with property damage and business interruption claims, recovering billions of dollars in insurance settlements. Let us help you and your client do the same.
Some Questions To Ask
- Are insurers entitled to review all financial information, including tax returns, internal financial statements, bank records, sales projections, invoices and depreciation schedules?
- Does depreciation on the building(s) and its contents factor into the adjustment of the claim? If so, does it need to be applied based on current replacement costs and expected lifespans? Or it is based on the historical book cost or depreciation schedules?
- When measuring the business interruption losses, is historical performance of the business the only valuation method?
- Are there limits to the extent of income that would be saved under Expediting Expenses coverage?
- What does Extra Expense insurance cover?
- Is Extra Expense coverage applicable, even if there isn’t any loss of income expected?
The insurance company has a team of experts protecting their interests, your client also deserves an advocate looking out for their interests.
Start the Conversation
We are here to help you and your client with any questions you may have.
Call us at 888.632.8676 or fill out the form below: