You and your team have provided invaluable assistance in the College's recovery efforts in response to Tropical Storm Allison in 2001. Your knowledge of the often complex FEMA process, coupled with your insurance industry experience, have been of enormous benefit to us.
Insurance Claim Services For Educational Institutions
When your school or educational institution suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When classrooms and offices are wiped out and school supplies and parts of the building are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help schools and educational institutions, like yours get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Educational Client References
- Discovery Center of Michigan - Mayville, MI
- Eureka College - Eureka, IL
- Highland Park School District - Highland Park, MI
- Highland Park Schools - Highland Park, MI
- Kentucky Wesleyan College - Owensboro, MI
- Lincoln Park Schools - Lincoln Park, MI
- Maharishi Vedic - Kansas City, MO
- Phi Alumni Corporation of PSI - Ann Arbor, MI
- Saginaw Township Community - Saginaw, MI
- Shiawassee Employment & Training - Corunna, MI
- Sigma Phi Epsilon - Ann Arbor, MI