If we hadn't hired Globe Midwest we would have walked away from hundreds of thousands of dollars by relying on the insurance company's people. Your lead adjuster more than doubled the original offer.
Insurance Claim Services For Hoteliers
When you’ve invested everything you have into making your hotel a success, suffering insured property damage shouldn’t threaten your future. Your commercial property insurance claim is supposed to make you whole — and our public insurance adjusters make sure no one stands in the way of your maximum financial recovery.
If you’ve suffered commercial property damage from fire, water, wind or other disastrous event, you do NOT have to deal with commercial insurance claim delays, denials, or low-ball offers.
Call in the property loss consultants at Globe Midwest Adjusters International. We have a 94-year track record of successfully helping policyholders collect every dollar they’re entitled to under the terms of their commercial property insurance.
Trusting your insurance company to pay you everything you’re entitled to for your commercial property insurance claim is like trusting the IRS to do your taxes. It’s not a risk you have to take.
Much like you’d consult a CPA for complex tax matters, or an attorney for complex legal matters, our public insurance adjusters are licensed professionals who work exclusively for you when you need the highest payout for your insurance claim settlement.
If you’re being treated unfairly settling your commercial property insurance claim, Globe Midwest tips the scale back in your favor.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Hotel, Motel & Resort
Factors To Consider
Can guests stay in the undamaged rooms? Liability issues may make this a dangerous idea.
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance company’s adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
If you place guests in undamaged rooms, how does it affect your business income claim?
Replacement properties. Lease purchase strategy. Is it good for you?
Insurance companies frequently use independent building consultants to prepare bids.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why should this be a red flag?
Will the insurance company continue to pay franchise fees while your hotel is closed?
If your restaurant is destroyed but the hotel units are not impacted, will your business interruption pay for your loss of sales due to no restaurant being available?
What happens if you place guests in other hotels you own? Does the insurance company get a credit?
Asbestos and lead-containing materials can have a major impact on your claim. Make sure they are addressed properly to avoid future liability issues.
What is your broker/agent’s role?
- Will he/she be adjusting the claim?
- How many claims has he/she handled?
- Will his/her role be active or passive?
- When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Is it always beneficial for your building/property to be considered a “total loss?” If not, why not?
Title 24 and handicap bathrooms, bars, seating and dance floors. What does it mean to you? Your claim?
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address code coverage?
- Green building upgrades?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
Can you continue to pay your employees?
- “Ordinary” employees versus “key” employees. How do they get classified? What is covered?
Hotel, Motel & Resort Client References
- Affordable Housing Inc. - Berkley, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- Ari-El Enterprises - Southfield, MI
- Atheneum Motel and Conference Center - Detroit, MI
- Barrington Group Incorporated - Indianapolis, IN
- Bay Valley Resort - Bay City, MI
- Best Western - Three Rivers, MI
- Best Western Waterfront - Punta Gorda, FL
- The Beztak Companies - Farmington Hills, MI
- Book Tower Properties - Detroit, MI
- Brickcrete Motel - Wyoming, MI
- Bridgman Michigan LLC - Buchanan, MI
- Broadway Motel - Des Moines, IA
- Buckeye Hotel - Napolean, OH
- Budget Inn - Muncie, IN
- Burton Share, Inc. - Warren, MI
- Comfort Inn and Conference Center Westport - St. Louis, MO
- Continental Motor Inn - Cheboygan, MI
- Days Inn Motel Place - South Bend, IN
- Days Inn of Dearborn - Dearborn, MI
- Dembs Roth Group - Plymouth, MI
- Dick Rayl & Associates - Kokomo, IN
- First Atwater, LLC - Detroit, MI
- The Forbes Company - Southfield, MI
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc. - Akron, OH
- Four Seasons Hotel - New York, NY
- The Fourmidable Group - Farmington Hills, MI
- Gordon-Begin Properties - Madison Heights, MI
- Graham Hotel Systems - Ann Arbor, MI
- Grand Hotel & Resorts - Richmond, VA
- Gremor Motor Inns - Benton Harbor, MI
- Grosvenor Properties - San Francisco, CA
- Hallmark & Johnson - Chicago, IL
- Hilton Garden Inn - Southfield, MI
- Holiday Inn Brock Hotel - Dallas, TX
- Holiday Inn Kearney Convention - Kearney, NE
- Hotel Management Services - Grand Blanc, MI
- Hotel St. Michael Battlecreek - Coral Gables, FL
- Inn of Benton Harbor - Benton Harbor, MI
- Kingswood Motel - Royal Oak, MI
- Knights Inn - Grand Blanc, MI
- Kojaian Management - Southfield, MI
- Livonia Ramada Inn - Livonia, MI
- M & D Property Management Inc. - Chicago, IL
- Marco Island Hilton Beach Resort - Marco Island, FL
- McGuire's Piney Ridge Lodge - Pine River, MN
- Microtel Inn - Lincoln Park, MI
- Milner Hotels Management Co. - Philadelphia, PA
- Nalco Management, Inc. - Livonia, MI
- National Properties Corp. - Des Moines, IA
- Nemer Management - Troy, MI
- North Flint Plaza Franklin - Flint, MI
- North Street Properties - Lake Forest, IL
- Olshan Properties, Inc. (formerly Mall Properties) - New York, NY
- Omni Charleston Place Hotel - Charleston, SC
- Park Motel - Farmington Hills, MI
- Pine Knoll Motel - Cadillac, MI
- PM Group - Milford, MI
- Quality Inn of Warren - Warren, MI
- Rainbow Motel - Grand Rapids, MI
- Ramada Inn - Wildwood, FL
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center - Columbia, MO
- Ramco Gershenson - Saginaw, MI
- Remax - Grand Rapids, MI
- Roscommon Motel - Roscommon, MI
- Royal D'lberville Hotel - Biloxi, MS
- schermerhorn - Farmington Hills, MI
- Schermerhorn & Co. Real Estate Management - Evanston, IL
- Schostak Brothers Realty & Management - Southfield, MI
- Seaway Motel - Flat Rock, MI
- Silver Birch Motel - Charlevoix, MI
- Sleepy Hollow Motel/Zenith - Elkhart, IN
- Stuart Avenue Inn - Kalamazoo, MI
- Travelodge - Romulus, MI
- West Bloomfield Motel, Inc. - Bloomington, MN
- Wynnestone Communities - Birmingham, MI