Hiring [your firm] was a huge game changer. The people there took us under their wings, protecting us and getting us everything we were entitled to get under our policy...They made it as easy as humanly possible for us, doing all of the research as to the value of the contents, etc.
Insurance Claim Services For Hoteliers
When you’ve invested everything you have into making your hotel a success, suffering insured property damage shouldn’t threaten your future. Your commercial property insurance claim is supposed to make you whole — and our public insurance adjusters make sure no one stands in the way of your maximum financial recovery.
If you’ve suffered commercial property damage from fire, water, wind or other disastrous event, you do NOT have to deal with commercial insurance claim delays, denials, or low-ball offers.
Call in the property loss consultants at Globe Midwest Adjusters International. We have a 94-year track record of successfully helping policyholders collect every dollar they’re entitled to under the terms of their commercial property insurance.
Trusting your insurance company to pay you everything you’re entitled to for your commercial property insurance claim is like trusting the IRS to do your taxes. It’s not a risk you have to take.
Much like you’d consult a CPA for complex tax matters, or an attorney for complex legal matters, our public insurance adjusters are licensed professionals who work exclusively for you when you need the highest payout for your insurance claim settlement.
If you’re being treated unfairly settling your commercial property insurance claim, Globe Midwest tips the scale back in your favor.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Can guests stay in the undamaged rooms? Liability issues may make this a dangerous idea.
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did your insurance company’s adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
If you place guests in undamaged rooms, how does it affect your business income claim?
Replacement properties. Lease purchase strategy. Is it good for you?
Insurance companies frequently use independent building consultants to prepare bids.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why should this be a red flag?
Will the insurance company continue to pay franchise fees while your hotel is closed?
If your restaurant is destroyed but the hotel units are not impacted, will your business interruption pay for your loss of sales due to no restaurant being available?
What happens if you place guests in other hotels you own? Does the insurance company get a credit?
Asbestos and lead-containing materials can have a major impact on your claim. Make sure they are addressed properly to avoid future liability issues.
What is your broker/agent’s role?
- Will he/she be adjusting the claim?
- How many claims has he/she handled?
- Will his/her role be active or passive?
- When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company’s, where will he/she stand?
Is it always beneficial for your building/property to be considered a “total loss?” If not, why not?
Title 24 and handicap bathrooms, bars, seating and dance floors. What does it mean to you? Your claim?
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address code coverage?
- Green building upgrades?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
Can you continue to pay your employees?
- “Ordinary” employees versus “key” employees. How do they get classified? What is covered?
Hotel/Motel Client References
- A. J. Maggio Company - Beloit, IL
- Adrian Skatery II - Adrian, MI
- Alliant Commercial Realty - Woodland Hills, CA
- American Steel Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Amerihost Inn - Marshall, MI
- Aretha Franklin - Bloomfield Township, MI
- Ari-El Enterprises - Southfield, MI
- Atheneum Motel and Conference Center - Detroit, MI
- Barrington Group Incorporated - Indianapolis, IN
- Bay Valley Resort - Bay City, MI
- Best Western - Three Rivers, MI
- Best Western Waterfront - Punta Gorda, FL
- Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA
- The Beztak Companies - Farmington Hills, MI
- Board of Public Utilities - Kansas City, KS
- Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation - St. Joseph, MO
- Book Tower Properties - Detroit, MI
- Brickcrete Motel - Wyoming, MI
- Bridgman Michigan LLC - Buchanan, MI
- Broadway Motel - Des Moines, IA
- Bronson Recreation & Sports - Bronson, MI
- Buckeye Hotel - Napolean, OH
- Budget Inn - Muncie, IN
- Burton Share, Inc. - Warren, MI
- City Management Corp. - Detroit, MI
- Clark Construction - Lansing, MI
- Clinton Gables Bowling Alley - Mt. Clemens, MI
- Comfort Inn and Conference Center Westport - St. Louis, MO
- Continental Motor Inn - Cheboygan, MI
- Days Inn Motel Place - South Bend, IN
- Days Inn of Dearborn - Dearborn, MI
- Dembs Roth Group - Plymouth, MI
- Detroit Tam-O-Shanter, Inc. - Orchard Lake, MI
- Dick Rayl & Associates - Kokomo, IN
- Diplomat Health Club - Grand Rapids, MI
- East Towne Mall - Kalamazoo, MI
- Eyde Construction - Lansing, MI
- Factory Card Outlet - Naperville, IL
- First Atwater, LLC - Detroit, MI
- The Forbes Company - Southfield, MI
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc. - Akron, OH
- Four Flags Rentals - Niles, MI
- Four Seasons Hotel - New York, NY
- The Fourmidable Group - Farmington Hills, MI
- George C. Meyer Company - Hammond, IN
- Golden Gate Shopping Center - Canton, MI
- Gordon-Begin Properties - Madison Heights, MI
- Graham Hotel Systems - Ann Arbor, MI
- Grand Hotel & Resorts - Richmond, VA
- Gremor Motor Inns - Benton Harbor, MI
- Grosvenor Properties - San Francisco, CA
- Group One, Inc. - Northridge, CA
- H. L. Libby Corporation - Punxsutawney, PA
- Hallmark & Johnson - Chicago, IL
- Harbor Companies - Bloomfield Township, MI
- Hilton Garden Inn - Southfield, MI
- Holiday Inn Brock Hotel - Dallas, TX
- Holiday Inn Kearney Convention - Kearney, NE
- Homedics - Commerce, MI
- Hotel Management Services - Grand Blanc, MI
- Hotel St. Michael Battlecreek - Coral Gables, FL
- Inn of Benton Harbor - Benton Harbor, MI
- Jahn Foundry - Springfield, MA
- Just Ride Skate Park - Anderson, IN
- Kaftan Enterprises, Inc. - Farmington Hills, MI
- Keller Development Corp. (Ramada Inn) - Effingham, IL
- Kerr Glass Manufacturing Corp. - Hammond, IN
- Kimberley Oaks Golf Club - St. Charles, MI
- Kingswood Motel - Royal Oak, MI
- Knights Inn - Grand Blanc, MI
- Kojaian Management - Southfield, MI
- Lakeview Square Mall - Battle Creek, MI
- Lefrak Organization - Charleston, SC
- Livonia Ramada Inn - Livonia, MI
- M & D Property Management Inc. - Chicago, IL
- Magna Trust - Granite City, IL
- Marco Island Hilton Beach Resort - Marco Island, FL
- Marywood Country Club - Battle Creek, MI
- McGuire's Piney Ridge Lodge - Pine River, MN
- Mercury Waste Solutions, Inc. - Union Grove, MA
- Michigan Cold Storage - Taylor, MI
- Microtel Inn - Lincoln Park, MI
- Midwest Fiberglass Foods - Granc Blanc, MI
- Milner Hotels Management Co. - Philadelphia, PA
- Music Hall For Performing Arts - Detroit, MI
- Nalco Management, Inc. - Livonia, MI
- National Properties Corp. - Des Moines, IA
- Nemer Management - Troy, MI
- New Heights Recovery & Power - Ford Heights, IL
- North Flint Plaza Franklin - Flint, MI
- North Street Properties - Lake Forest, IL
- Olshan Properties, Inc. (formerly Mall Properties) - New York, NY
- Omni Charleston Place Hotel - Charleston, SC
- Park Motel - Farmington Hills, MI
- Phillippi Roofing & Construction - Paris, IL
- Pine Knoll Motel - Cadillac, MI
- Pineland Mall - Hilton Head, SC
- Pinnacle Realty Management - Mankato, MN
- PM Group - Milford, MI
- Potamkin Companies - Miami, FL
- Quality Inn of Warren - Warren, MI
- Rainbow Motel - Grand Rapids, MI
- Ramada Inn - Wildwood, FL
- Ramada Inn - Southfield, MI
- Ramada Inn & Conference Center - Columbia, MO
- Ramco Gershenson - Saginaw, MI
- Remax - Grand Rapids, MI
- Richard E. Jacobs Group - Key West, FL
- River Oaks Shopping Center - Dearborn Heights, MI
- Roscommon Motel - Roscommon, MI
- Royal D'lberville Hotel - Biloxi, MS
- Saperstein Associates - Grand Rapids, MI
- schermerhorn - Farmington Hills, MI
- Schermerhorn & Co. Real Estate Management - Evanston, IL
- Schostak Brothers Realty & Management - Southfield, MI
- Seaway Motel - Flat Rock, MI
- Sherwood Food Distributors - Detroit, MI
- Silver Birch Motel - Charlevoix, MI
- Silverman Building Companies - Bingham Farms, MI
- Ski Accessories Co. - Pontiac, MI
- Sleepy Hollow Motel/Zenith - Elkhart, IN
- Sparks Exhibits - Melbourne, FL
- St. Croix Sport and Power Equipment - River Falls, WI
- Stanley Home Builders, Inc. - Brighton, MI
- Stuart Avenue Inn - Kalamazoo, MI
- Sugar Tree Square Shopping - West Bloomfield, MI
- The Taubman Companies - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Travelodge - Romulus, MI
- Universal Refrigeration - Detroit, MI
- Van Dresser Corp. - Troy, MI
- Van Dyke Sport Center, Inc. - Warren, MI
- Wabeek Country Club - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Wells Blue Bunny Dairy - LeMars, IA
- West Bloomfield Motel, Inc. - Bloomington, MN
- Wynnestone Communities - Birmingham, MI