Insurance Claim Services For Libraries
When your library suffers property damage, your main focus should be on getting your operations up and running—yesterday.
You don’t have time for a drawn out insurance claim process or for the stacks of complicated paperwork required. When your bookshelves are wiped out and books and computers are damaged, you need to recoup your losses fast.
At Adjusters International, our experts help libraries like yours, get the money they’re entitled to—sooner.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
Library Client References
- The American Legion Department of Illinois Post #1080 - Joliet, IL
- Christian Family Network, Inc. - Battle Creek, MI
- Discovery Center of Michigan - Mayville, MI
- Elks Charity Lodge - Muskegon, MI
- Eureka College - Eureka, IL
- Highland Park School District - Highland Park, MI
- Highland Park Schools - Highland Park, MI
- Kentucky Wesleyan College - Owensboro, MI
- Knollenberg for Congress - Farmington Hills, MI
- Lincoln Park Schools - Lincoln Park, MI
- Maharishi Vedic - Kansas City, MO
- Michigan Veteran Foundation - Detroit, MI
- Mother Waddles World Trade - Hamtramck, MI
- Palisades Yacht Club Lake of the Ozarks - Lake Ozark, MO
- Phi Alumni Corporation of PSI - Ann Arbor, MI
- Saginaw Township Community - Saginaw, MI
- Shiawassee Employment & Training - Corunna, MI
- Sigma Phi Epsilon - Ann Arbor, MI
- United Way - Detroit, MI
- VFW Post #847 - Henry Blomburg - Superior, WI
- Volunteers of America - Detroit, MI