Watch an interview with Globe Midwest/Adjusters International’s Chairman & President, Bobby Levin, SPPA, and FOX Detroit’s meteorologist, Michael Estime.
Detroit is approaching the anniversary of the 2021 floods.
The recent tornado that touched down in Gaylord, MI has caused severe damage.
Bobby shares his experience and expertise on how to prepare yourself, your home, or your business when disaster strikes.
- Know what your policy covers and what you are entitled to.
- Contact your insurance agent and ask specific questions.
- Find out what options your insurance company provides.
Recently, insurance companies have taken an aggressive move to reduce coverage and increase deductibles. What you may have had coverage for last year may not be the same today.
A public adjuster is the only advocate for the policyholder and should be contacted at the start to assist you with a property damage insurance claim.
- We will help you understand what you are entitled to.
- We navigate you through the complicated insurance claims process and help you prepare your claim.
- We get you the fair and just settlement that you deserve.